Dr. Shailendra Patil Mulund/Thane/Navi Mumbai - Read Healthgrades and Positive Reviews/Comment

Dr. Shailendra patil is the experienced orthopedic surgeon who handles all orthopedic problems (knee and joint Replacement).Everyone want fast recovery treatment and want to visit good surgeon. So for public concern top reviews of Dr. Shailendra Patil Mulund are posted.
Milind Kulkarni Said: I had lost all my sensations on my right leg. Doctor Patil gave me lot of confidence that my pain will be resolved and this is what happened later after surgery. My wife also did knee replacement of both legs and she too is fit and fine.
Nitin Shah Said: Perfect / highly skilled doctor if u have knee related problem must visit. My mother is 70 years old she was having knee related problem from last 15 years. Doctor Patil suggested us knee replacement surgery. After surgery she was started walking very next day. We are very happy with the treatment. Thank you so much Doctor….
Priya Kurup Said : My mother was suffering from frozen shoulder Dr treated my mother so nicely .. Within a month my mother hand started moving even she can do activities now. .. He is best orthopaedic Doctor will surely recommend him… Thank you so much Sir . ..
Rajesh Mahadevan Said: I am Rajesh Mahadevan, 49 years old. Had an ACL tear 15 years ago. Got it fixed on 25th Feb 2019. Operation was conducted at Currae hospital,Thane by Dr. Shailendra Patil. Very effectively done in less than 1–1/2 hours. The anaesthetist played Kishore Kumar songs using his mobile for me which was enjoyable. I was on my feet (with walker) the same day. I was discharged the next day and at home I was able move around with elbow-brace crutches. Today 60 days later, it was my final checkup and I have very good knee flexion and extension. Though leg is still slightly stiff am walking 3 kms daily now and also driving my bike. Will be going for sports activity in the next couple of weeks. Thanks a lot. God bless.
Mittal Vora Said : My mother was having severe knee pain and was operated for Partial Knee replacement for both the knees together. She was able to walk on the same day. The Doctor was very humble, approachable and professional. Extremely satisfied with the treatment and would definitely recommend him.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative blog..Keep posting.
    Visit Best Vastu Astrologer In Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. Thanks for Sharing!!! Wonderful blog & good post. It’s really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
    Vashikaran Astrologer in KR Puram providing online astrology services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Should Know about Arthritis, Symptoms and Treatment

Get To Know 7 Things You Should Know About Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery

How to Take Care of Your Arthritis During Monsoon?